Tomorrow, Saturday March 12th, 2016 is the Great Northern Blues Society's 17th Annual Blues Cafe at the Rothschild Pavillion! This all ages event starts at 1pm. The TD Fischer Group is pleased to be a silver sponsor and we produced their new acrylic stage sign. As always, they have a great line-up:
|1 PM||Aaron Williams & the Hoodoo|
|3 PM||Left Lane Cruiser|
|5 PM||Ray Fuller & the Blues Rockers|
|7 PM||Lionel Young Band|
|9 PM||Albert Cummings|
Acoustic act between main stage acts
Blues Cafe notes from the GNBS:
- Doors open to the public at 12 noon; music slated to start at 1:00 pm
- In case you were wondering, there will be plenty of food and drink available at this year's event.
- Adult beverages will include Miller and Leinenkugel products as well as a couple different flavors of wine.
- Water and soda will also be available
- Food vendors expected to help out this year include:
- Kronenwetter Lions Club (brats, burgers, dogs, etc.)
- Whiskey River (loaded baked potatoes, grilled chicken sandwiches, nacho chips w/cheese, etc.)
- We set up as many chairs and tables as possible within the Pavilion, but you are also welcome to bring your own "personal seating" if desired.
- Of course, no carry-ins are allowed.
- This is an "all ages" event; children under 12 are admitted free of charge
See you there!